Monthly Archives: October 2018

404 Error Serving a /libraries page in Drupal 8

It took some time to figure out why I kept seeing a 404 error (page not found) on http://www.mysite.com/libraries. The issue seemed to only present itself on our Acquia environments. Ultimately I realized that there was a conflict due to

Tagged with: , ,
Posted in Development

Joining Strings in a Drupal Views Field using Twig

I have two optional fields on a Drupal 8 content type: City and State. Both are rendered as simple text. In a fields-based View I wanted to show the field output as “Portland” or “Portland, OR”, or “OR”. First, I added the two

Tagged with: , , ,
Posted in Development